Forms & Information
- No smoking anywhere in the barn or within 30 ft of the nearest building.
- No dogs allowed. The personal dogs of the property owners and tenant do not apply.
- Equestrian approved helmets must be worn by anyone under the age of 18 while mounted.
Parents may not override this rule! Those over 18 may choose to ride without a helmet at their own risk.
- No riding aloud inside the barn isles.
- Do not enter any stall of a horse that is not your own, unless there is an emergency.
- Please do not feed or give treat(s) to any horse that is not your own.
- Clean the barn isle after grooming your horse(s). You are responsible for picking up all manure, hoof pickings, hair and sweeping the area EVERY time you groom your horse.
- Keep the tack room clean and respectful to the property of others. Do not use anyone else’s tack without their permission.
- Pick up your horse’s manure from the arena, round pen, wash rack, or walking areas of the facility.
$30/hour labor fee will be added if you do not pick up after your horse(s).
- If you take your horse(s) for trail rides or shows, you are welcome to take 1 flake of hay with you for the hay net. You are welcome to take a bag of bedding with you, but you will be charged $8 per bag taken.
- Guests are welcome at the barn, but you are responsible for their behavior and ensuring that they follow the rules. Any guests who wish to ride or handle a horse MUST sign a release of liability form. We highly recommend that all guests, regardless of age, wear a equestrian approved helmet.
- NO RUNNING AROUND HORSES!
- Barn Hours: 6 A.M. to 11 P.M. (unless permission granted)
- Only Grain bins and Shavings will be aloud in the front of stalls, do not place anything else in the isle(s).
NO DRAMA! THIS WILL RESULT INTO IMMEDIATE CONTRACT TERMINATION